Try before you buy
Efficient communication methods are crucial to your company's success. Download a copy of OfficePopup today, and see how it can improve your office productivity. OfficePopup works on any PC that can handle Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/7/8/10, Mac OS and Android.
You can download a free Trial version of OfficePopup by clicking on the link below. The Trial version gives you a chance to try all of the features that are present in the Full version for a period of 30 days. Once the Trial period is over, you must purchase the appropriate number of licenses to continue using the software.
OfficePopup for Windows
- Download OfficePopup Trial for Windows (.msi installer) Version 2.63
- Download OfficePopup Trial for Windows (.exe installer) Version 2.63
- Download OfficePopup Trial for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP Version 2.44
OfficePopup for Mac OS X
- Download OfficePopup Trial for Mac OS Version 2.61
OfficePopup for Android
For Licensed Users
If you have already purchased OfficePopup, you are entitled to free updates. To download the most recent full version of OfficePopup, please fill out this form.
- Locate OfficePopup's setup file you have downloaded. If you are installing a Trial version, the name of the file is "officepopup_trial.exe".
- Copy the setup file to each computer that you would like to use for sending and receiving messages. You may use a floppy disk to copy the setup file to each computer. We recommend that you also keep a copy of the setup file in a safe place in case you need to install it again.
- Double-click the setup file on each computer and follow the instructions displayed by the setup wizard.
- Once the installation has been completed, OfficePopup will start automatically each time your computer starts. Otherwise, you may go to "Start - Programs - OfficePopup" to run the program.
- Repeat steps 3 to 4 on every computer you would like to use for sending and receiving messages
- After installing OfficePopup on desired workstations on your network, you should be able to see names of different users in the recipient's list. If some users are missing, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions to see what could be causing this problem.